Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance for Big Spring & Lubbock, TX
Reliable auto insurance is what protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy. When you choose an auto insurance policy from Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency, you can rest assured that your best interests are looked after. We offer affordable insurance policy options and work to make sure your needs are met.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy auto insurance, but not all. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have similar requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. As your insurance company, Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency will notify when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Auto insurance provides property, liability, and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially. If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it. If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive. If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, but many states also require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your insurance agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your budget as well as specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? Ask about good driver, multiple policies and student discounts.
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.
If you ever have any questions for our team here at Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency about getting a new car insurance policy, or you’re looking for a new one, give us a call today!