Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance for the Big Spring & Lubbock, TX Areas
Reliable auto insurance is what protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy. When you choose an auto coverage from Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency, you can rest assured that your best interests are looked after. We offer affordable coverage policy options and work to make sure your needs are met. Our full-service independent insurance agency can assist you in finding the right amount of coverage for your car or truck. We also offer coverage for your home, apartment, and motorcycle in the Big Spring and Lubbock, TX areas.
What Does A Policy Cover?
Policies I are comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy coverage, but not all. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have similar requirements. Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency will notify when it's time to renew your coverage policy and to pay your premium. Auto Insurance provides property, liability, and medical coverage:
Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Questions To Ask Your Agent
- Your agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your budget as well as specific needs. Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, but many states also require you to have at least some coverage. At our full-service independent insurance agency that serves Lubbock, TX, we can answer all your questions and concerns about our coverage policies. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.
- What is the company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? Ask about good driver, multiple policies and student discounts.
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.
Affordable Insurance Options for Big Spring, TX
At Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency, we help residents in the Lubbock, TX; Big Spring, TX; and nearby areas find the most affordable insurance options. We put our customers first, finding the best policy that fits their needs as well as their budget. When it comes to coverage, our team understands that you don't want to pay an arm and a leg. One company does not fit every customer, which is why we compare various companies to find the best rates for you. An affordable insurance option doesn't mean your coverage is compromised. We make sure to find you a policy that will still give you the amount of coverage you need.
Whether you are looking for auto, home, life, business, or other coverage policies, rely on the team at Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency. We will help you find affordable insurance options that keep your most valuable possessions protected from the unknown.
Learn More About the Types of Policies That We Offer:
Automobile • Bonds • Business & Commercial • Farm • Flood • Homeowners • Life • Motorcycle • Recreational Vehicle • Renters • Boat