Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners Insurance Options
Big Spring, TX | Lubbock, TX
Because everyone's needs are not the same, it is best to consult your insurance agent at Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency. Our team of agents can help homeowners find the best possible coverage at affordable insurance options for their budget and their needs.
What is Home Insurance?
Home insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Home coverage is typically a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family (including pets) cause to other people.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions depending on where you live and what is spelled out in your personalized policy. The most significant damage that homeowners see is caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage since there is a higher risk for these types of natural disasters throughout Texas. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Why do I need home coverage?
Home coverage policies often vary by where you live, but the overall purpose of getting home insurance is to protect yourself and your family financially if something like a break-in or a natural disaster occurs unexpectedly. Home insurance allows you to be covered for damages. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest and most significant investments.
- · If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- · If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- · If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- · If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require coverage.
It is important to know that home insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent at Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy carefully so you know exactly what's included and what is not. Our agents do their best to find affordable insurance options for your house. Pirkle Weir is proud to offer coverage for your car, boat, farm and more to Big Spring, TX; Lubbock, TX and nearby areas.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- · How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- · Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- · What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- · What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
If You’re About to Buy a House, Give Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency a Call to Discuss Insurance! The agents at our agency do their best to find affordable insurance options. We provide all of our insurance policies to Big Spring, TX; Lubbock, TX and nearby areas.
Learn More About the Types of Insurance That We Offer:
Automobile • Bonds • Business & Commercial • Farm • Flood • Homeowners • Life • Motorcycle • Recreational Vehicle • Renters • Boat